Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Banana Milk Chocolate Chip Muffins

I made these for breakfast yesterday morning. Nicholas loved them but my other two did not love them as much. They prefer the dark chocolate chips and I used milk chocolate chips.
Here is the recipe:

1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tbs baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips ( I used milk chocolate chips)
1  egg
1/4  cup cooking oil
1/4 cup  milk
3 mashed bananas

In a mixing bowl place the first 4 ingredients. Mix well.  In a small bowl mix the remaining ingredients then add to your dry mix. Stir only until moisten and then  spoon into muffin papers and bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes. Makes 12 LARGE muffins.
Served with English breakfast tea and it was delightful.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment